What can be leased?
According to Law no. 6361, all kinds of movable or immovable properties considered as fixed assets can be the subject of leasing operations:
- Machinery and equipment
- Real estates
- Land, air and maritime transportation vehicles
- Heavy duty and construction machinery
- Medical devices
- Textile machinery
- Tourism equipment
- Electronics and optical equipment
- Press-publishing hardware
- Office equipment
- Duplicated copies of computer software
- Supplementary parts and components preserving original characteristics
What cannot be leased?
Excluding the duplicated copies of computer software, intellectual and industrial rights such as patent rights cannot be the subject of leasing.
Materials that cannot preserve original characteristics, raw materials and intermediate goods or goods losing characteristics when used cannot be the subject of leasing.